- 1 cup steel-cut oats*
- three cups filtered water
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. floor cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp. uncooked, unfiltered honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, cold-filtered, unrefined
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp. toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 servings protein powder of selection**
- 1 cup contemporary blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
*This recipe can be made with gluten-free rolled oats for a sooner, gluten-free model made within the microwave; nonetheless, the water measurements will change.
**For those who don’t just like the style of your protein powder, you gained’t just like the style of this recipe. Step 1: discover a protein powder you get pleasure from! On this recipe, we used Very important Farms Collagen Peptides, no taste.
- Carry water and salt to a boil. Then add within the oats, stir and cut back warmth to a simmer. Cowl and prepare dinner for about 10-20 minutes relying on how mushy you prefer it.
- Take away from the warmth and let cool. Stir within the honey, coconut oil, cinnamon and protein powder. Stir till effectively mixed. You need to be certain to let the oats cool earlier than stirring within the protein powder. Typically the protein can get clumpy if it’s too scorching.
- Garnish with ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ banana slices, ½ tbsp. coconut flakes, 1 tbsp. almonds and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve instantly. You possibly can retailer the leftovers in individual-serving dimension Tupperware for simple grab-and-go breakfasts for the next three days. Preserve in fridge. When able to eat, reheat in microwave or on stovetop. Be at liberty to modify up the flavors by including contemporary fruit, unsweetened dried fruit or chia seeds on high.
Dietary Data & Macros
Dietary Data: Comprises gluten, nuts & dairy
Macros per serving
- 283 energy
- 10g fats
- 36g carbs
- 15g protein
Goji Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Peanut Butter Banana In a single day Oats
Reinventing Wholesome Breakfast: Eggs on the Go